LyndaB has dedicated her life to the Real Estate Industry.
- 1st as a Real Estate Broker since 1978
- 2nd as a Professional Home Stager since 2005
- She has Staged homes for Sellers and Investors
- She, also, taught Realtors How to Stage their clients homes
- 3rd as a SeniorMoveManager
- working with families and their parents during the Downsizing process.
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- OAR – Ohio Association of Realtors
- CABR – Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Broker/Owner of Sweet Oak Properties
- TBN – The Business Network
- E-Women International Network Group
Lynda B’s skills have always been Service Oriented. She enjoys helping others making Life Easier.
Lynda B’s expertise comes from past experience of working with Buyer and Sellers. Her expertise, as a past Realtor, gives her the insight to be familiar with the buyers and sellers expectations during the moving process.
She and her husband, Ken, enjoy weekends with Jared, their 12 year old grandson. He is in the 5rd grade and acts like he is in high school. That’s a good thing, right?He is turning into quite the fisherman. He now catches Stripers and Bass big enough to eat. We have just had our 1st Fish Fry from his catch.
Lynda and hubby,Ken also enjoy boating on Lake Cumberland during the summer months. Dazey, is their 7 yr old Chi which goes everywhere with them, even on the boat. Meeting new people in networking groups, online networking and boating activities are always an enjoyment.
Contact Lynda B, your MC, to see how she can keep you on track with your Move.